NeighborWorks® Green Bay is a donor supported, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your gifts are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Make a Gift to NeighborWorks® Green Bay
NeighborWorks Green Bay helps families achieve and maintain the American Dream of Homeownership. In the past decade, we have educated and counseled 5,318 homebuyers and owners (including those at risk of foreclosure) and we have made loans to 1,506 families purchasing homes.
As a 501(c)(3) charity, donor support allows us to provide consistent service to our community. If you want to make a gift to support our mission of strengthening neighborhoods and improving lives, give Julie a call at 920.448.3075.
Each year we host events to inform the community of our mission. Link your organization with NeighborWorks Green Bay and our success by sponsoring one of these events. For more information, call Noel at 920.448.3075.
Delivering our mission takes resources. Help us get there with the following items:
- Home Buyer Education Booklet Sponsorship
- Hmong Home Buyer Education Class Sponsorship
- Spanish Home Buyer Education Class Sponsorship
- Technology (Flat screen TV, toughbook tablet, laptop)
- Mini-van for transporting materials and conducting tours
- Real Estate (we are uniquely qualified to accept real estate)
Download and complete our Pledge Card
Pay securely online via PayPal