Financial Capabilities can help you…
- Get out of debt
- Stop creditors from pursuing action
- Understand student loan repayment options
- Prepare for a major purchase
- Create a budget
- Learn to save money
- Achieve financial peace of mind
- Improve your credit score
- Plan for retirement
- Plan for life after a divorce
- Manage medical debt
Financial Capabilities can help when…
- Employers cut hours or downsize
- Major lifestyle changes occur
- Bankruptcy is considered
- Mortgage payments are late
- A career change is needed
- Court requires Financial Education
- Financial issues are affecting relationships or sleep
Build your skills, learn to manage your finances through education, new habits, and practice.
Meet with a counselor to identify the cost to live month to month, identify goals and create a plan specific to you.
Set your goals! Develop your plan! A coach will guide you to achieve the goals important to you
The mission of NeighborWorks Green Bay’s Financial Capabilities Program is to assist individuals and families in achieving financial stability by helping them build the attitude, knowledge, skills, and ability to make sound decisions that best fit the circumstances of one’s life.