Dear Lender Partners,
Below are helpful links to assist you and your client.
NeighborWorks Green Bay values partnerships to better serve our shared clients. With that in mind;
- NeighborWorks Green Bay refrains from referring to specific lenders or lending organizations.
- NeighborWorks Green Bay publishes a list of sponsoring Community Reinvestment Committee members on a ‘Lender Partner List’. This list is available upon request, it is available on our website, and emailed to clients via their personal online portal. The list is compiled of lender partners who:
- Have an active monetary sponsorship
- Are actively participating on CRC, the Board, and one other standing committee
- The lender “Connection Card” is available to register a relationship between a lender and Buyer.
- Sharing of information with the related lender will be acceptable until which time the customer revokes permission from either the lender or NeighborWorks Green Bay
- If the Connection Card is available prior to the one-on-one housing counseling session, the housing counselor will present the connection card as well and ask the client if they have anyone they would like to provide as a contact.
- NeighborWorks Green Bay will exchange information regarding the progress the Buyer has made along with programs the Buyer may qualify for.
- We recognize more than one Lender may submit a Connection Card for a particular client. We will communicate the same information to both unless the Buyer expressly requests to limit or discontinue that communication.
Lender Forms and Information:
- DPCC Guidelines – Click Here
- Timeline: all loans and grants issued by NeighborWorks Green Bay require no less than 30 days for processing and underwriting.
- Fee Schedule – Click Here
- Please contact our lender for more information.
Loan Servicing Requests:
If you are the borrower, please call our office to speak directly with a Housing Counselor at (920) 448-3075.
- Please note; not all loans originated by NeighborWorks Green Bay are serviced by us. If you need information for a loan serviced by another entity, please contact them directly. For Federal Home Loan Bank – Chicago Down Payment Plus grants (DPP), please contact the originating bank.
- Subordinations – Click Here
The following documentation must be supplied prior to review:
- Loan Estimate
- Loan Application
- Underwriting Transmittal Summary
- Title Policy
- One page Summary of Appraisal or other Estimate of Value
IF APPROVED, a Homeowners Insurance Binder must be provided listing Neighborhood Housing Services of Green Bay, Inc. (dba NeighborWorks Green Bay), 437 S. Jackson St., Green Bay, WI 54301, as a second mortgage payee. Also if approved, a $125.00 processing fee will be invoiced with a signed and notarized Subordination Agreement. Extra recording fees apply. NOTE: Fee to be paid at closing. Please submit payment along with a copy of the Closing Disclosure Statement.
- Satisfactions – Requests can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2 business days for the Payoff letter to be drafted. Payoffs funds must be received prior to the issuance of any satisfaction documentation. Please note; a $50 fee applies for reproduction of previously issued satisfaction. The second mortgage is due immediately in a lump sum when any of the following events occur:
- The property ceases to be the mortgager’s principal residence
- The property is sold
- Title is transferred
- Equity is pulled from property
Checks should be made payable to: NeighborWorks Green Bay 437 S. Jackson Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
Please do not forward the filing fee to NeighborWorks Green Bay. Filing fees and recording of the Satisfaction of Mortgage are the responsibility of the client and/or the title company.